Windrider Strappy Bra
Inspired by butterfly wings, which are made up of tiny scales and hairs. The scales of the butterfly not only provide flight and camouflage, but also regulate body temperature and detach to escape predators. This incredible natural instrument is even more amazing considering that the caterpillar is not even born with this capability – this complex feature is grown partway through life. We were so amazed by the complexity and power of the delicate butterfly wings that we dedicated a pattern to it, in honour of nature’s power and beauty.
- With a statement crossed back and thin double strapping, it's ideal for medium to low intensity training days.
- U-shaped neckline for an elegant and sporty look
- The underbands are crossed into an inverted V shape and use colour blocking to contrast with the pattern, reducing visual fatigue and allowing versatility for a variety of occasions.
- Upgraded criss-cross back from our Essence bra provides a more unique look and presents your back more with an extra flourish
- Pair this bra with our for a free and flowing look.
Fabric & Care Instructions:
Super comfy and soft sustainable fabric - made with 84% RPET and 16% spandex from recycled plastic bottles, and is 100% recyclable! Four-way stretch, breathable and anti-bacterial.
*Suggested sustainable care instructions to further extend your activewear’s life:
1. Hand wash in cold water. 2. No bleach. 3. Hang to dry 4. Do not iron
*Machine wash instructions:
1.No bleach. 2. Do not tumble dry. 3. Machine wash cold. 4. Do not iron. 5. Use a washing bag to prevent microfibre release.
Jane wears size XS and her measurements are: Height: 5 6” ; Bust 32”B ; Waist 24” ; Hips 35”