Earth Long Line Bra
Our solid colors from this collection represent the theme of change through the changing colours of leaves in different seasons. From spring to autumn, vibrant green leaves turn red, fall to the earth, gradually wither and become brown, turning into nutrients for the soil to allow the rebirth of spring leaves.
- The front collar has a classic round neckline to highlight the beautiful neck, and the front and middle structures are divided with a uniform and smooth line to contour the beautiful chest line.
- The hollow on the back is in the shape of a water droplet, highlighting the beauty of the back and reflecting our joint commitment to the ocean.
- High-intensity support bra with removable pads.
Fabric & Care Instructions:
- Made from repurposed, unused stock (73%Polyester and 27%Spandex)
– once it’s gone, it’s gone forever!
- The fabric wraps comfortably to the body, has good levels of elasticity and is quick-drying. Highly resistant to deformation or wrinkling, soft and smooth to the touch, super comfortable to wear, and repels sweat.
*Suggested sustainable care instructions to further extend your activewear’s life:
1. Hand wash in cold water. 2. No bleach. 3. Hang to dry 4. Do not iron
*Machine wash instructions:
1.No bleach. 2. Do not tumble dry. 3. Machine wash cold. 4. Do not iron. 5. Use a washing bag to prevent microfibre release.
Jane wears size XS and her measurements are: Height: 5 6” ; Bust 32”B ; Waist 24” ; Hips 35”