Our solid colors from this collection represent the theme of change through the changing colours of leaves in different seasons. From spring to autumn, vibrant green leaves turn red, fall to the earth, gradually wither and become brown, turning into nutrients for the soil to allow the rebirth of spring leaves.
- Designed for medium to high-impact workouts with a classic square neckline, scoop back, thick straps and removable pads for ultimate comfort fit.
- The extra ruched detailing at the front gives your workout a fashion boost.
Making movement feel effortless, you could pair this bra with Earth Leggings, Flares or Bike Shorts for a totally streamlined look.
Fabric & Care Instructions:
- Made from repurposed, unused stock (73%Polyester and 27%Spandex)
– once it’s gone, it’s gone forever!
- The fabric wraps comfortably to the body, has good levels of elasticity and is quick-drying. Highly resistant to deformation or wrinkling, soft and smooth to the touch, super comfortable to wear, and repels sweat.
*Suggested sustainable care instructions to further extend your activewear’s life:
1. Hand wash in cold water. 2. No bleach. 3. Hang to dry 4. Do not iron
*Machine wash instructions:
1.No bleach. 2. Do not tumble dry. 3. Machine wash cold. 4. Do not iron. 5. Use a washing bag to prevent microfibre release.
Jane wears size XS and her measurements are: Height: 5 6” ; Bust 32”B ; Waist 24” ; Hips 35”