Earth Long Sleeve Top
Our solid colors from this collection represent the theme of change through the changing colours of leaves in different seasons. From spring to autumn, vibrant green leaves turn red, fall to the earth, gradually wither and become brown, turning into nutrients for the soil to allow the rebirth of spring leaves.
- Classic small stand-up collar.
- Gives the elegant illusion of having separate sleeves and body
- The front and middle hollows provide breathability and style, and the drapes can be tied at the front or back for different and refined looks.
Fabric & Care Instructions:
- Made from repurposed, unused stock (73%Polyester and 27%Spandex)
– once it’s gone, it’s gone forever!
- The fabric wraps comfortably to the body, has good levels of elasticity and is quick-drying. Highly resistant to deformation or wrinkling, soft and smooth to the touch, super comfortable to wear, and repels sweat.
*Suggested sustainable care instructions to further extend your activewear’s life:
1. Hand wash in cold water. 2. No bleach. 3. Hang to dry 4. Do not iron
*Machine wash instructions:
1.No bleach. 2. Do not tumble dry. 3. Machine wash cold. 4. Do not iron. 5. Use a washing bag to prevent microfibre release.
Lien wears L and her measurements are: Height: 5 6” ; Bust 41” ; Waist 33” ; Hips 44”
Kate wears size XS and her measurements are: Height: 5 6” ; Bust 29” ; Waist 23.6” ; Hips 32”