Thaw Strappy Bra
Inspired by the cracking of winter ice, and the texture of butterfly wings. The cycles of a butterfly and of the planet are similar – just as winter will burst from its cold darkness into a warm spring, so too will a butterfly break free from its cocoon and emerge as a vibrant new being.
- With a statement crossed back and thin double strapping, it's ideal for medium to low-intensity training days.
- U-shaped neckline for an elegant and sporty look.
- The underbands are crossed into an inverted V shape and use colour blocking to contrast with the pattern, reducing visual fatigue and allowing versatility for a variety of occasions.
- Upgraded criss-cross back from our Essence bra provides a more unique look and presents your back more with an extra flourish.
- Pair this bra with our Thaw High-waisted Leggings for a free and flowing look.
Fabric & Care Instructions:
Super comfy and soft sustainable fabric - made with 84% RPET and 16% spandex from recycled plastic bottles, and is 100% recyclable! Four-way stretch, breathable and anti-bacterial.
*Suggested sustainable care instructions to further extend your activewear’s life:
1. Hand wash in cold water. 2. No bleach. 3. Hang to dry 4. Do not iron
*Machine wash instructions:
1.No bleach. 2. Do not tumble dry. 3. Machine wash cold. 4. Do not iron. 5. Use a washing bag to prevent microfibre release.
Jane wears size XS and her measurements are: Height: 5 6” ; Bust 32”B ; Waist 24” ; Hips 35”
Lien wears L and her measurements are: Height: 5 6” ; Bust 41” ; Waist 33” ; Hips 44”