Our solid colors from this collection represent the theme of change through the changing colours of leaves in different seasons. From spring to autumn, vibrant green leaves turn red, fall to the earth, gradually wither and become brown, turning into nutrients for the soil to allow the rebirth of spring leaves.
- Mid-waisted flare pants provide a graceful, curved silhouette to accentuate your feminine figure
- Designed for rolling yoga poses and chic street styling - a must-have for your wardrobe.
- Regular and petite sizes are available. Petite fits heights 5’0 – 5’6. Regular fits heights 5’7 – 5’11 (please do read the size carefully).
Fabric & Care Instructions:
- Made from repurposed, unused stock (73%Polyester and 27%Spandex)
– once it’s gone, it’s gone forever!
- The fabric wraps comfortably to the body, has good levels of elasticity and is quick-drying. Highly resistant to deformation or wrinkling, soft and smooth to the touch, super comfortable to wear, and repels sweat.
*Suggested sustainable care instructions to further extend your activewear’s life:
1. Hand wash in cold water. 2. No bleach. 3. Hang to dry 4. Do not iron
*Machine wash instructions:
1.No bleach. 2. Do not tumble dry. 3. Machine wash cold. 4. Do not iron. 5. Use a washing bag to prevent microfibre release.
Kate wears size XS and her measurements are: Height: 5 8” ; Bust 29” ; Waist 23.6” ; Hips 32”
I love the flare style. The material is nice and strong. The pants are on a loose size comparing to the leggings of the same size.
this was my very first flare pants and i fell in love with it! fits perfectly, the color is beautiful 🤩 oh and when i’m wearing it everyone keep asking where i bought it 🤪♥️
Sizing was perfect and the flares are so cute! I'm 5'4 and the petite length was perfect on me since I wanted them to sit against my ankles. Shipping was also super fast even at Christmas time.
They are not quite a 5-star for me because the lack of pockets means I won't wear them as often (nowhere to put my phone or my keys on a walk etc so only really good for at home workouts)
Also be aware that they are mid-rise, my fault for not reading the fine print but I am used to high waisted leggings so I do feel like these slip down a bit at times which was not ideal when working out.